Date : 6 December 2021
Time : 2:00 PM UTC
Guest : Mr. Feng (Founder)
Venue : https://t.me/Crypto_Talkzs
Website : http://www.deepbrainchain.org/
🌟 Mr. Feng (Founder) shared us the Details about ‘ DEEP BRAIN CHAIN ‘and it’s Unique features… 🌟
Host : 👋Hello Chat , Welcome to another exclusive Crypto Talkz AMA
Today with us, we have DeepBrain Chain❤️
Mr. Feng: Hello
Host : Hello and welcome to our community, I’m glad you here to join the AMA today! @deepbrainfeng 🙂
Mr. Feng : Thanks
Host : So, without making a delay…Let’s start our AMA with basic Introduction Segment 🙂
Host : Could you start by introducing yourself and perhaps regarding the key team behind DeepBrain Chain to us? What kind of backgrounds do you guys have prior to DeepBrain Chain?
- Mr.Feng : I am Feng He , the founder of DeepBrain Chain. I graduated from Ocean University of China in 2008 with a bachelor degree in Computer Science, briefly worked at the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and then went to East China Normal University for a master’s degree in Bioinformatics (I dropped out of school in 2010 to start my own business).
- I have always been fascinated by AI technology, and when I was a graduate student, I also used AI technology to do genetic data analysis, so I can say that I have been developing AI technology application early. Later, I started my own business to try to implement AI technology into real products.
- From 2011, we started our business in the field of artificial intelligence, and have taken $8 million investment from Qihoo 360, Gobi, JD, GSR and other investment institutions. At the end of 2011 we released China’s first smart voice assistant — Smart 360, in 2014 we released the world’s first voice interaction AI speaker — Xiaozhi Super Speaker (six months earlier than Amazon Echo, 3 years earlier than DuerOS speaker), in 2017 I founded DeepBrain Chain, and has been working on it til today.
- The other core members of the team also have nearly 10 years of experience in the artificial intelligence and blockchain industries.
Host : Can you give an overview of DeepBrain Chain as a whole? What’s the project about and what kind of underlying issues do you see within the crypto market, in general, to get into the segment? How do you intend to solve those issues?
- Mr. Feng : DeepBrain Chain was founded in 2017 with the vision of building an infinitely scalable distributed high-performance computing network based on blockchain technology, in order to become the most important computing infrastructure in the era of AI+metaverse.
- DeepBrain Chain contains three important parts: high-performance computing network, blockchain mainnet and GPU computing mainnet.
- High-performance computing network officially launched at the end of 2018, blockchain mainnet on May 20th, 2021, after nearly 4 months of public testing, GPU computing mainnet have officially launched last month.
- The mainnet of DeepBrain Chain is developed based on PolkaSubstrate, and DeepBrain Chain is also one of the very few high-performance computing projects in the blockchain industry that have achieved large-scale implementation. It has been widely used in various scenarios such as artificial intelligence, driverless vehicles, cloud games, visual rendering, biopharmaceuticals, etc.
- It has provided high-performance GPU computing power for many enterprises, and cumulatively more than 50 vendors worldwide have deployed high-performance GPU cloud platforms based on DeepBrain Chain network, serving hundreds of enterprises and tens of thousands of AI developer groups. For example, China’s cloud game vendor NetEase Cloud Game uses GPU resources from DeepBrain Chain, China’s leading driverless company AutoX is testing GPU resources from DeepBrain Chain, China’s leading cloud game solution provider TingYu Technology is cooperating with us, Beijing University, Tsinghua University and Harvard University have students and teachers using DeepBrain Chain’s GPUs for AI training.
Host : May I ask at this point, do you already have some partnerships lined up?
Mr. Feng : Of course, the previous question has listed many real paying users, which is the most convincing partnership.
Host : So, How important is the community to your project? and How can we collaborate or help share token for the development of the project?
- Mr. Feng : Community participation and support are very important for every blockchain project.
- DeepBrain Chain community autonomy mainly relies on DeepBrain Chain Council, DeepBrain Chain Council has 51 million DBC per year for 15 years; all Council members are elected by the community and are responsible for managing the distribution of Council funds, all community members can propose to apply for funds and contribute to the ecosystem, Foundation members do not participate in the election and operation of the Council.
- At present, DeepBrain Chain Council is in the trial run stage, and will run officially from January next year.
Host : And also, Could you please provide some progress on your Roadmap and what results DeepBrain Chain has achieved so far?
- Jul.2017 The DeepBrain Chain was established, defining the objectives and vision as well as the technical architecture.
- Dec. 2017 Fund-raising completed.
- Jan.2018 DBC launched on Huobi.pro.
- Aug.2018 DBC computing power network goes live and the code is open sourced on GitHub. (https://github.com/DeepBrainChain)
- Nov.2019 DBChain, the first cloud platform based on DeepBrain Chain, goes live. (https://www.dbchain.ai)
- Jul.2020 The first DeepBrain Chain-based enterprise cloud platform, Congtu Cloud, goes live. (https://www.congtu.cloud)
- Dec.2020 DBChain global AI developer users exceed 10,000, serving more than 500 AI-related universities and labs worldwide.
- May 2021 DeepBrain Chain node mainnet officially launched. (https://www.dbcwallet.io)
- Jun.2021 DeepBrain Chain mainnet browser goes online. (https://dbc.subscan.io)
- Jun.2021 The number of GPU cloud platforms based on DeepBrain Chain exceeds 50.
- Jul.2021 DeepBrain Chain GPU computing power mainnet starts public testing.
- Oct.2021 Total number of GPU computing power in the public test exceeds 1200 cards, and the rental rate is over 98%. (https://galaxyrace.deepbrainchain.org)
- Nov.2021 DBC GPU mainnet have launched officially.
- On the supply side, the goal of DeepBrain Chain ecosystem in the next 2 years is to add 100 computing pools worldwide to join the DBC network, providing a continuous source of computing power for the computing network; at the same time, on the demand side, the goal of DeepBrain Chain ecosystem in the next 2 years is to add 50-100 AI cloud platforms globally, the value of these cloud platforms is so that the network can sell the computing power to them, and the income is used for the destruction of DBC, thus forming a closed business loop.
- DeepBrain Chain’s vision is to build an infinitely scalable high-performance distributed computing power network, and become the most important computing infrastructure in the AI+MetaVerse era.
Q1. Security is a top priority, 51% attacks happen frequently, and even with the blockchains known to be the most secure, can you tell us how your DeepBrainChain can prevent such attacks? Also, what do you think about the role of government in blockchain adoption?
This is a very good question, we mainly deal with hacker attacks from two aspects: 1. DeepBrain Chain will conduct strict code audit every time it is upgraded, and find professional organizations in the industry to do security audit, and at the same time, it will run for a trial period before upgrading 2. DeepBrain Chain itself is a high performance computing network, the network has thousands of nodes, each node is a high performance server, currently there are 41 supernodes responsible for the producing blocks, and at the same time, 10 nodes will be added every quarter, so it is very difficult and incredibly costly to attack DeepBrain Chain network. We believe that the government’s regulatory requirements also need to be considered.
Q2. Can you please explain why miners from other chains should switch to DBC computing power? What are the advantages of DBC that their machine doesn’t have?
- The vision of DeepBrain Chain is to build an infinitely scalable distributed high-performance computing network and become the most important computing infrastructure in the era of AI+meta-universe.
- DBC is the only payment credential in the entire DBC arithmetic network, and enterprises need to use DBC to provide arithmetic to the DBC network or rent arithmetic, including pledging.It was positioned as an application public chain at the beginning, hoping to serve real industries, and has successfully realized the industrial implementation in the past four years, and has served more than 100 enterprises and nearly 20,000 AI developers in many scenarios including AI, autonomous driving, meta-universe, visual rendering, etc.
- From this connection：https://galaxyrace.deepbrainchain.org, you can query the GPU rental status on the chain. It can be seen that the rental rate is very high. The GPUs on the DeepBrain Chain platform are very popular.
- For example, the NetEase cloud gaming platform is using the GPU of the DBC platform.
- The high-performance computing market is a huge trillion-dollar market, much larger than the BTC/ETH mining market, as can be seen from Nvidia’s stock price. DBC is a global leader in the field of decentralized high-performance computing, and we have every opportunity to get a share of the pie.
Q3. DeepBrain Chain’s vision is to build an “infinitely scalable” distributed high-performance computing network. This is a powerful phrase, but is it really possible to achieve infinite scalability? What technology do you expect to use to achieve such an ambitious goal?
- We think it is completely technically feasible. The uniqueness of DeepBrain Chain lies in its being an artificial intelligence public chain, because all the technology research and development is for this positioning, and the main technical innovations are as follows:
- Decentralized AI Cloud OS The underlying technology platform Decentralized AI Cloud OS has all codes as completely self-developed technology;
- Responsible for linking computing and storage resources, realizing communication, scheduling and failure recovery among computing resources.
- Supporting seamless migration to lightweight IOT devices such as ARM and future migration of computing power to IOT devices.
- Building a decentralized AI cloud computing platform based on top of this technology platform.
- Completely decentralized AI computation network. ‘’AI Cloud Computation Network’’
- One-stop solution, the most optimized AI software platform, supporting all mainstream deep learning frameworks in the industry: TensorFlow, MXNet, PyTorch, Caffe, CNTK, H2O, etc..
- Support for multi-AI tasks with parallel start-up execution capability.
- Flexible hourly billing model to achieve true on-demand billing.
- Computation Architecture
- Open docker computation architecture, second-level deployment and startup, elastic expansion of computing capacity.
- The traditional physical GPU server requires a week to install and deploy the application, in the platform it is one-click deployment and one-click to start training, the time is reduced to seconds.
- AI docker: Elastic AI Docker computing capabilities, open custom docker image capabilities.
- Docker Tech: secure docker enhancement technology.
- Network Architecture
- Ubiquitous decentralized AI computing network: support highly elastic scaling, support massive network system architecture from 10 nodes to 100 million nodes.
- Hybrid Multi-Layer Stack Network: a multi-layer network architecture of unstructured, loose P2P peer-to-peer network + structured hybrid P2P network.
- Decentralized Virtual Tunnel Network: construction of virtual Layer 2 switching and Layer 3 switching encrypted tunnel network under decentralized network architecture.
- Multi-path message routing mechanism.
- Efficient compression + scalable self-encoding protocols.
- Millisecond-scale peer-to-peer communication infrastructure.
- Network support for IPV6 network evolution.
- Geo-aware AI inference-based network architecture for more resilient edge computing.
- 5.Storage Architecture
- Infinitely scalable decentralized storage network.
- Geo-awareness-based distributed storage system.
Q4. Can you explain to us the “Galaxy Computing Power Competition” that is DeepBrainChain is conducting? What is the competition is all about? What is the end-goal? Is it open for anyone to participate?
- For all information about the Galaxy Race, you can check the official website: https://galaxyrace.deepbrainchain.org/
- About the contest rules, arithmetic map、 arithmetic details 、 AI server rental, and pledge are explained, everyone is welcome to actively participate.
- The purpose of Galaxy Race is to let more computing power providers join the DeepBrain Chain network, and at present, the arithmetic is in serious supply, all people are free to join the DeepBrain Chain network as long as the server configuration and storage environment meets the requirements.
Q5. According to your website, DeepBrain Chain Council is in the testing stage and will officially run from January next year. Could you give us details about this council?How does it influence your platform? How are the members of this council selected?Will it be launched next year?
- The previous question has already explained the introduction and mechanism of the board of directors in detail. The board of directors and the foundation are independent institutions that jointly promote the ecological development of DeepBrain Chain.
- There are currently 13 members of the board of directors, each with a term of 2 months starting in January 2022. The members of the council are fully elected by the community. The council has 4.25 million DBCs that can be issued every month for 15 years.
- Everyone is welcome to actively participate in the election and voting of the council, and actively make proposals to the council to jointly promote the ecological development of DBC.
Telegram Live Segment
Q.Cheapness is one of the important factors that users always consider, is the cost/fees on your platform cheaper than other platforms??
Mr. Feng : dbc is a shared platform, anyone with idle GPU computing power can join in, so the price is cheaper. In addition, there are incentive subsidies
Q. DeepBrain Chain expects to become the most important computing infrastructure in the era of the AI + metaverse. What are the revolutionary and innovative features and products that DeepBrain Chain includes within its platform? Benefits?
Mr. Feng : dbc gathers global gpu resources through the infinite expansion of the distributed technology, can freely and flexibly schedule gpu resources, and promote the development of artificial intelligence and cloud gaming industry
Q. There is the deflationary model, which is the rule of burning $ DBC the DeepBrain Chain token. Can you explain the deflationary model of $ DBC? How do you work so that the market value of $ DBC is constantly growing?
Mr. Feng : The more GPUs in the dbc network, the more monthly rents, these rents will be destroyed, and each GPU added to the dbc network needs to pledge 100,000 dbc, so the number of dbc circulating will become less and less
Q. Where can I buy $DBC tokens is it already on the exchange or like on Pancakeswap or others can I provide a $DBC smart contract?
Mr. Feng : huobi, lbank, gateio can all be traded
Q. How is the goal of becoming the most important computing infrastructure in the Age of Metaveso Ai +? What progress and experience have you acquired so far? What would be one of the most important benefits of Deepbrain Chain?
Mr. Feng : Jul.2017
The DeepBrain Chain was established, defining the objectives and vision as well as the technical architecture.
DBC launched on Huobi.pro.
DBC computing power network goes live and the code is open sourced on GitHub. (https://github.com/DeepBrainChain)
DBChain, the first cloud platform based on DeepBrain Chain, goes live. (https://www.dbchain.ai)
The first DeepBrain Chain-based enterprise cloud platform, Congtu Cloud, goes live. (https://www.congtu.cloud)
DBChain global AI developer users exceed 10,000, serving more than 500 AI-related universities and labs worldwide.
DeepBrain Chain node mainnet officially launched. (https://www.dbcwallet.io)
DeepBrain Chain mainnet browser goes online. (https://dbc.subscan.io)
The number of GPU cloud platforms based on DeepBrain Chain exceeds 50.
DeepBrain Chain GPU computing power mainnet starts public testing.
Total number of GPU computing power in the public test exceeds 1200 cards, and the rental rate is over 98%. (https://galaxyrace.deepbrainchain.org)
DBC GPU mainnet have launched officially.
Q . DeepBrain Chain offers DBC Computing Power Provider Rewards consists of two parts: Supernodes block production rewards and Computing Power Provider online rewards. Can you explain the two parts of DBC Computing Power Provider rewards?
Mr. Feng : The first reward is block rewards. You can vote for nodes to get rewards. There are 8.33 million dbc rewards every month. The second is that if you have a gpu server, you can join the dbc network, and there are 40 million dbc rewards every month
Mr. Feng : Thank you everyone, if you want to know more about dbc, you can join our telegram community
📌 Here below are links for you to get the latest update about DeepBrain Chain