Date : 15 DECEMBER 2021
Time : 8:00AM UTC
Guest : Mr. Zack ( Technology Director)
Venue : https://t.me/Crypto_Talkzs
Website : https://dantechain.com/index_en.html
✨ Mr. Zack – Technology Director of Dante Network shared us the Details about DANTE and it’s unique Features ✨
Host : 👋Hello Chat , Welcome to another exclusive Crypto Talkz AMA❤️
Today with us, we have DANTE NETWORK❤️
Zack : hello everyone, I am Zack, tech director of Dante Network. Glad to be here today 🙂
Q1. Can you give an overview of Dante Network as a whole? What’s the project about and what kind of underlying issues do you see within the cryptoverse, in general, to get into the segment? How do you intend to solve those issues?
- Zack : In one sentence, Dante Network is a data storage and distributed network based on blockchain and cryptography technology with privacy, security and scalability.
- The mission of Dante Network is to be a safe station in the free circulation of data assets. We aim to provide undifferentiated basic data management services for many public chain ecosystems, and together with other parties in the existing ecosystem, provide privacy and security protection for many participants in the cross-ecology in key links such as data transactions, storage, and calculations.
- Escort enables data owners to ensure their own data sovereignty, protect their own information privacy, and then obtain their due rights from the process of adding value to their own data.
- Simply speaking, we could play a necessary role in Web3.0 as an infrastructure to provide secure data storage and data management service for individuals and other projects in a trusted cross-chain method who are going to generate a large volume of data in this big data era. That is what we do. about why we do, well Like traditional factors of production, data, a new factor of production, can give the full play to its intrinsic value only when it is truly circulated.
- The essence of data circulation is the transaction and share of itself, and the process of the transferring and used of data using rights.
- But the biggest difference from traditional factors of production is that data has no real physical substance existing. In the world of computers, the essence of data is a string of binary codes composed of 0 and 1. Data has two major characters, the first is “visible is usable”, and the second is that data can be copied and disseminated unlimitedly. The ownership of data and the right to use data cannot be clarified well enough.
- Therefore, once the data is exposed to other parties except the owners, they may lose the property of their own data and thus lose control of it.Protecting data privacy and sovereignty through technical means has been a hot topic in recent years.
- However, due to the maturity of the technology itself, and of course, more importantly, the constraints of the business structure of the existing platform data monopoly, the implementation of this aspect is not particularly ideal. that is why we choose to get into the segment.
- IDC has a report called Data Age 2025, in that report, we can see we will face with a large number of new data in the future, then how to store these data in a trusted and privacy way will require new solutions. We want to be one of the future solutions.
Q2. May I ask at this point, do you already have some partnerships lined up?
- Zack : We are now partnering with NEAR Protocol. NEAR is a high performance public chain.The NEAR Protocol makes building and deploying DApps and protocols easier, faster, and cheaper than any other blockchain, which could support Dante cross-chain privacy storage building to launch faster and smoother.
- And NEAR also provides the infrastructure for projects to deploy and test the contract for developers. Additionally, during our negotiating process, NEAR shows their comprehensive review about the project in every aspect and full support to build on their net. We are excited to work with NEAR.
- And Dante Network is dedicated to provide decentralized cross-chain privacy storage service for any users that require data storage service in Web3.0. As for the following plan, the cross-chain implementation will be the point as we mentioned above.
- Dante Network will be implemented as an ecological project in NEAR ecosystem to provide data management services with privacy protection for the NEAR public chain and all projects that belong to the ecosystem. The on-chain part of Dante Network includes ERC-20 contracts, cross-chain Token flow contracts, storage business contracts clusters (including order transactions and storage verification contracts), cross-chain storage incentive contracts, and Dante privacy contracts deployed on the NEAR.
- The off-chain part includes Dante node processes that join the network as request node, challenge node, storage node, and cross-chain node respectively. The part implemented as a combination of on-chain and off-chain includes cross-chain interaction contracts cluster, Dante verifiable contracts, and a cross-chain trusted cross-chain data bridge based on this implementation.
- Moreover, we now make some progress to collaborate with famous universities to build a Joint Laboratory of Information Security and Data Science. Together, we will work on storage transactions and verification based on Zero-Knowledge Proof, and confidential verification of storage tasks.
- This lab will also carry on research on off-chain privacy data exchange. Later, Dante group will develop the overall frame and implement all the findings into our network to achieve usability and offer private data storage.
- Well, it is a great step for now, Dante Network, as an infrastructure platform that offers privacy storage, will develop our network to solve not only the demand in ToB business and ToC business. Take isolated data island as an example, this problem is always remaining among different governments infrastructure departments.
- Dante Network could break the barriers of different data types to push the efficient information exchange in order to keep the validity of the information, which will improve a city to evolve to a smart city. Also, it is the same when it comes to the healthcare field.
- Dante Network could achieve lower healthcare cost by sharing data information that belongs to different medical institutions. We will also try to develop the function that could use AI tech to assist medical diagnosis in the future.
Q3. How important is the community to your project? and How can we collaborate or help share tokens for the development of the project?
- Community is a key factor in the blockchain projects. We put community development at a very important position all the time, and we will keep doing so all along with our project going.
- As we listed in our Whitepaper, Dante takes 8% Token from the Economic Model to use as community construction. 8% Token will be used as incentives to encourage the users to contribute to Dante Network.
- There will not be any financial requirements for users to participate, like today’s AMA. In the early stage, the project team will play the main part to support and develop the community growth due to technological requirements and marketing demands.
- While as the project developing to a stable stage, we will start the community governance by the form of DAO to achieve the DECENTRALIZATION goal. The community will be the owner of Dante Network who makes decisions through democracy voting to modify any change of Dante. Meanwhile, In order to avoid the monopoly, we will consider voting twice in the DAO system to make sure the activities go on a properly fair way.
Q4. Could you please provide some progress on your Roadmap and what results Dante Network has achieved so far?
Project implementation: currently our work of the first stage has been done on one chain. The systematic tests have been finalised. The prototype of the first stage won the second prize of the Hackathon held by DoraHacks, you could check the details through this link: https://hackerlink.io/zh/grant/alaya/
Meanwhile, we are also participating in the following Hackathon Plus. And later, we may go through on-line testing as the project progresses.
For now, we have finished some basic cross-chain functions on the test net. Here is our GitHub link, where you can check our progress: https://github.com/dantenetwork/dante-cross-chain
Technology research: we made great progress in the research on verifiable storage based on zero-knowledge proof through partnering with universities. To be honest, this is very exciting news since the results of the research can literally increase the practical functions and utilities of Dante privacy storage. This will give Dante Network better security and usability which may exceed others. As for our following arrangement, the implementation of cross-chain work will be the emphasis of the work.
Q. One of its goals for Q1 2022 is “Cross Chain Token Circulation for 2 or 3 Public Chains”. Considering that there is little time left, can you tell us in which chain this token will be developed and with which public chains it will be compatible?
Glad you’ve noticed that. So now we are partnering with Avalanche, NEAR and PlatON, the cross-chain communication between NEAR and PlatON now is under functional testing. The token contract on NEAR and Avalanche is also steadily carrying on, and can be done soon. So I would like to say that we have done most of It as we scheduled.
Here is the link: https://github.com/dantenetwork/dante-cross-chain
Q. I saw that there will be various nodes within Dante Network which include Validator node, Challenge Node and Storage Node. Can you tell us the composition of each node and how they are formed? What differences exist between them and what role do each play within your ecosystem?
- Zack : this will be a long answer, plz be patient. 🙂
- I’ll just explain the basic features of the nodes, you can check the details on our whitepapper, question me if you are confused.
- The on-chain part of Dante Network includes ERC-20 contracts, cross-chain Token flow contracts, storage business contracts clusters (including order transactions and storage verification contracts), cross-chain storage incentive contracts, and Dante privacy contracts. The off-chain part includes Dante node processes that join the network as request node, challenge node, storage node, and cross-chain node respectively.
- The part implemented as a combination of on-chain and off-chain includes cross-chain interaction contracts cluster, Dante verifiable contracts, and a cross-chain data flow trusted cross-chain bridge based on this implementation.
- The request node provides the infrastructure for users to apply for data storage services and data access services from the multiple public chains. Users of these public chains and the projects in the ecosystems can access Dante Network’s data management services through the Dante request node by using Dante native Token–DAT, which is published or mapped through the cross-chain ERC-20 contracts, as an interactive medium for payment. At the same time, Dante Network is also exploring the contents of limited authorization requests for data and the use of privacy constraints through the request node.
- Storage node provides data storage service for multiple public chains and the projects in their ecosystem through the decentralised off-chain verifiable storage infrastructure, meanwhile, it also provides privacy protection for stored data based on multi-secure computation and verifiable computation.
- The storage node earns DAT by providing storage service, at the same time, the storage node participating in the Dante Network can get DAT as incentives according to the provided storage capacity and the actual completed storage tasks.
- The Validators reuse the validator of the public chains, completing the regular spot check verification of the storage tasks and storage capacity declaration via executing Dante Network cross-chain storage space contracts, while at the meantime, earning the corresponding gas fee according to the rules of related chains, as well as triggering Dante Network to periodically issue the corresponding DAT as incentives for storage node.
- The challenge node is the safe guard of Dante Network. When detecting the abnormal behaviours of the storage node, you can stake DAT on multiple public chains to challenge the validatior. If the storage node provides the valid proof, then the challenge fails and loses the staked DAT, while if the storage node is unable to provide a valid proof, the challenge is successful and you could earn more DAT as incentives of successful challenge.
Q.Now that Metaverse is becoming a thing in the crypto industry, how would Dante Network interact and get involve with Metaverse as a decentralized storage provider? Can your products and services be used to store tremendous amount of Metaverse data and information?
On one hand, Metaverse is a creator-driven model, and the combination of block chain and metaverse brings a decentralised collaborative production relationship that can stimulate the creator’s kinetic energy. Metaverse is a digital network and a digital world, the interaction of the digital world is the flow of data, and storage is the longest period in the whole life cycle of data flow. Dante Network will provide privacy-protected digital habitat for digital assets such as digital life and digital creation in the digital world, and its cross-ecological mechanism further provides a digital bridge between parallel universes. And on the other hand, one of the most important functions of Dante Network, is to be open to the metaverse in the future as an infrastructure to store a large amount of data.
Q.Do the token holders have the right to participate in the governance of the project? What kind of decisions can they vote on about the project?
The answer to this question is mentioned before, it’s a yes———In the early stage, the project team will play the main part to support and develop the community growth due to technological requirements and marketing demands. As the project is developing to a stable stage, we will start the community governance by the form of DAO to achieve the DECENTRALISATION goal. The community will be the owner of Dante Network who makes decisions through democracy voting to modify any change of Dante. Meanwhile, In order to avoid the monopoly, we will consider voting twice in the DAO system to make sure the activities go on a properly fair way.
Token holders have the right to participate in the governance. The project governance will eventually develop into distributed governance with Dao as the goal, which is the original intention of decentralization, and Dante Dao will be jointly participated by dat holders, computing power attackers, code contributors and community users.
Telegram Live Segment
Q.Dante Network data storage then what is the problem in security for Dante Network users in terms of data storage, what does the Dante network use to keep data secure from hacker attacks?
Security is what we value most since the beginning of design and development. Here we demonstrate how Dante Network to guarantee the security of privacy from 2 aspects.
Security of Token transmit. First of all, DAT, native Token of Dante Network, is strict inconformity with the requirements of ERC20. Secondly, DAT mine adopts Threshold Multi-signatures to guarantee the security during operating.
Security of Data transmit. The data that transmitted in the Dante Network will be protected, secured and verified through Security Multi-party Computing(MPC) and Verifiable Computing(VC). Dante Network could guarantee the security of data release and privacy based on privacy-preserving computing infrastructure, which provides security guarantee from every step in the data transmit lifecircle, like data generation, releasing, transaction and storage.
Q.How will Dante network’s cross chain function be realized? What chains are currently planned to support? When is the cross chain function expected to be completed?
So at the early stage, we will take a decentralized method to achieve cross-chain, every cross-chain message will be confirmed by several cross-chain nodes, in this way, we only need to ensure the proportion of normal node in the network is larger than malicious nodes, the network will remain its functional. Later, we will consider adopting a verifiable contract to increase its efficiency. Ideally, we may be able to support every public chain that has the demand of privacy storage after we manage to do so. Well, for the current stage, we will start from building cross-chain on NEAR and PlatON. It may take a few more weeks to finish.
Q.Do you have AUDIT certificates?
if you have,
Are you working to AUDIT your project, to make it more secure, trustworthy and reliable?
Currently no, but we will go through AUDIT by professional insititutions before official launch and will reveal the results and all relevant docs at that time. And we are now negotiating with some AUDIT institutions, dont worry. 🙂
Q.Can you give an overview of your Tokenomics, and the UTILITY of Token?!?
About the utilities of $DAT, here is some usecase of $DAT:
1) Privacy Storage Purchase: Users who have a strong demand for data sovereignty can obtain the privacy storage service provided by Dante Network by paying a certain DAT fee.
2) Community Governance: DAT holders can initiate proposals or vote on Dante Network by burning a small amount of DAT.
3) Validation Challenge: When a storage node is suspected of fraud, the validation node can challenge the storage node by staking DAT.
4) Staking: When a storage node provides storage services for Dante Network, it is required to stake a portion of DAT to ensure user data security.
DAT Distribution Ratio:
60% Storage Mining
What are the core features of DANTE NETWORK? How are you different and unique all other projects out there?
We could ensure the data sovereignty of data owners and protect their information privacy through combining blockchain tech with homomorphic encryption, secure multi-party computation, etc. We applied the hierarchical structure to combine the on-chain and off-chain frame, which ensures the system’s expansibility in the future. Dante Network could literally realize cross-chain application in the future by decoupling consensus layer and storage layer, which is a really exciting step!
About the advantages of Dante Network, here I list five:
●Cross-chain data storage service: It can seamlessly connect multi-chains, support the cross-chain docking of other public chain ecology, and to the ecological projects in public chains. Provides full-process, no-breakpoint protection, and comprehensively guarantees the privacy and security for the full life cycle in data storage
●Cross-chain storage service verification: The ability to assign the storage verifiable computing capabilities of the chains with VC infrastructure to the public chains without VC infrastructure, so that it can enjoy storage services without differentiation. Realize the mutual empowerment of advantages among public chains.
●Undifferentiated user cross-chain access: Users only need to submit data without additional burdens. Data encryption, storage and calculation are all performed in a decentralized manner by Dante Network;
●Comprehensive data privacy protection: The privacy of user information, asset data, and data in data (such as data circulation and transaction information) is fully guaranteed to protect privacy from prying eyes;
●Extremely high vertical and horizontal scalability: Dante Network adopts an on-chain and off-chain separated infrastructure. The storage space and performance of the off-chain can be expanded vertically indefinitely to cope with the rapid growth of data in the digital economy era; horizontally; It supports cross-chain privacy storage services for multi-chains without differentiation, and adopts a unified off-chain high-efficiency privacy storage and trusted verification infrastructure to cope with the diversified ecological development of the digital economy era.
Host : 𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗪𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗨𝗽, 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆?
Zack : thank you all for today’s ama, plz remember to send your wallet address to our admin @DanteSunny to collect your rewards. Have a nice day guys, and merry Christmas 🙂
📌 Here below are links for you to get the latest update about Dante
Telegram Group :
Telegram Channel : https://t.me/DanteNetworkNews
Twitter : https://twitter.com/DanteNetwork
Medium : https://dantechain.com/index_en.html